I purchased a Puma T Shirt and surprised to see a damage when i was in front of mirror when perfuming. I took that off and went to the Puma shop at Colorado Mills Mall at Denver.

The floor associate took the shirt and checked for same size he said, he is out of size and requested me to return or adjust to my new purchase.

I spent 2 hours and did a shopping for $200. When i mentioned to the associate at billing counter to adjust that, she with her colleague said, she cannot take it back because they cannot sell it. It is damaged. I said, I am returning or came here to swap because only it is damaged.

She said, you washed it. I swear, I didnt and then she agreed that it is not washed or worn but she cannot take it back.

The worst thing is she said, we check all prodyct when doing the billing, i indicated you didnt do it for my current purchase and no answer. The worst again is "she mentioned, I suggest you donate this". WTF!

I am going to take this seriously and sue them.

Had an Experience with Puma?

Comments

Wentworth, South Dakota, United States #665622

Use your head, when it comes to suing them over a t=shirt, just consulting an attorney would cost more than the cost of the shirt. It sounds like you are awfully immature.